Once you've made your edits, Descript can export the audio of a whole Composition or a selection within a composition.
- Waveform Audio File Format (WAV) files, a common uncompressed lossless audio format.
- Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF) files, another common uncompressed lossless audio format.
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) files, a high quality compressed audio format.
To Export the Audio from an entire Composition:
- Go to File > Export > Audio.
- Name your Audio file.
- Choose which Composition you'd like to export from the
- Choose the desired format from the
- If using AAC format, choose the encoding quality from the
- Click Export.
If you'd like to export a selection within a composition, right click on your selection and choose
Export Audio .