Yes! Well, kind of.
What you can do
- Import multiple audio files with different speakers on each track to create a combined transcript (How to create a Multitrack Transcription)
- Edit the combined transcript
- Export the combined transcript as a Session that can be opened in Pro Tools, Audition, etc., preserving the original tracks and edits (How to Export a Session)
What you can't do (yet)
- Add music, ambience, sound effects, and other types of non-voice audio.
- Make edits to tracks independently (you can only edit the full "track stack")